Sunday, January 20, 2013

School will be open on Monday 21st January


Unless we have some upexpected overnight change in weather conditions the school will be open tomorrow morning Monday 21st January 2013 as usual. Breakfast club will be open from 8 as usual. There are paths cleared to the school main door, but the pavements leading from all directions are icy and I advise you to take extreme care when bringing children to school in the morning and wear appropriate clothing and footware. I plan to ask the staff to inform me by 7.30 a.m. if they are able to report to school as usual. If I don't have sufficient numbers to maintain an appropriate adult pupil ratio I will text to parents before 8.00 a.m. to inform you of the closure of the school on these grounds. In the morning we will contact the Bus company and the Swansea Museum to see if the proposed trip to the World war experience can take place. I would think that unless there is a change in circumstances the trip will go ahead as planned and pupils should come to school prepared to make the trip. I will text parents confirming arrangements for the morning and update this site and the social networking sites.
Please will you inform friends of these arrangements.

No comments: